Episode 164 | Bonus episode! Day 2 Of My Personal Brand TrainingMar 27, 2023
As I love you podcast listeners so much, I’m treating your ears (and brains!) to three bonus episodes over the next three days.
This week, I hosted the SHOWUP - aka a 3-day personal brand journey to help business owners amplify their personal brand in order to grow their businesses.
Day 2 was all about CONTENT. Content, fundamentally, is how you bring your personal brand to life. How, when and why you show up for your community will dictate how they perceive you, how much they trust you, and how much they want to give you their money…
- How content can bridge the gap between where your personal brand is now - and where you want it to be
- The 3 very real pain points of content creation
- Why the time to start on content is now - and how to kick yourself out of inertia
- The importance of finding your own voice
- How to creating a rhythm with your content in itself builds your trust factor
- The method I use for taking the pain out of content production
Have your notebook and pen ready as you listen, as this is a pacey, nugget-packed session! This episode is brought to you by my Bold Darling Mentoring Program.
It provides SUPPORT, STRUCTURE and STRATEGY in order to help you grow a successful business… without sacrificing yourself in the process.
Doors only open twice a year - and they’re open right now! Until midnight AEST Tuesday 4th April to be precise. Go to bolddarling.com to find out more and sign up.